The New Epson F2100
The New Epson F2100 DTG Printer
All New Epson F2100 Just released 1/18/2018
The newest DTG printer on the block. The all-new Epson F2100. Continuing the path of its predecessor the F2000. The F2100 has improved with a few new enhancements that are sure to make any dtger very happy. Especially if you were a fan of the F2000. From the latest news, it will be available in March 2018. You can currently preview this printer if you are in Longbeach California at the ISS show, booth 1949.
Epson SureColor F2100
With the ability to print directly onto garments ranging from 100 percent cotton to 50/50 fabric blends – t-shirts, hoodies, jackets, tote bags, and more – the SureColor F2100 offers advanced features for the direct-to-garment industry, including:
- High-Quality Printing – Epson UltraChrome DG inks* are durable, vibrant and safe, with outstanding color performance, plus equal pricing for color and White inks
- Up to Twice as Fast – Newly developed print modes, including Light Garment Mode, offer consistent print quality at up to twice the speed of the previous generation.
- Highlight White Ink Mode – Developed exclusively for the SureColor F2100, this unique feature offers simultaneous printing of White and color inks on the color pass for greatly improved image quality, speed, and efficiency
- Fast Loading for More Productivity – The easy-to-use, all-new quick-load platen reduces traditional hoop platen load times
- Intuitive, Easy-to-Learn Workflow – Improved Epson Garment Creator Software, available for macOS® and Windows®, includes powerful tools for layout and text, color management, ink control, cost estimation, plus hot folders
- Designed Exclusively for Direct-to-Garment Printing – An entirely purpose-built system featuring Epson's PrecisionCore TFP printhead, Epson UltraChrome DG ink system and robust hardware
- Reduced Maintenance Time and Operational Cost – Featuring a fabric wiper and an in-line cleaning cartridge, the integrated self-cleaning system allows the printer to perform daily maintenance to reduce downtime
- Backed by Industry-Leading Support – Includes a 1-year limited on-site warranty with U.S.-based phone support; an optional extended on-site service place is available
This is exciting news as there have been several new DTG printers released in the last several months. I am curious as to how this is going to play out. Will Epson allow customers to start performing their own repairs on equipment? Is it still using the same ink? Is there going to be a decrease in the ink price? There are a lot of unanswered questions as of now but I am looking forward to seeing how it compares to the New Brother GTX.
To learn more about the Epson F2100 you can find the information on Epson website.
Feel free to give us your input. How did you like the previous version? Are you excited to see the new Epson F2100? Let us know in the comments below.